This event is sold out! Thank you to everyone for your generous gifts to scholarships!
Before the Game
Reception begins at 11 a.m.
Outfield Pavilion Left Field Terrace (Shaded)
Food, soft drinks, beer and wine
First pitch at 1:10 p.m.
All Seats in Section 157
Loge Level (Should be shaded by game time!)
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event was made possible by the generosity and support of Illustration alum Bruce Heavin (BFA 93) & Lynda Weinman.
For future events, or to stay connected with the AlumNetwork, please be sure we have your latest contact info or feel free to reach out to us!
We are looking forward to our first Alumni Dodger Game event on Sunday, September 25. In preparation for the event, we are sharing our COVID-19 policy requirements along with recommendations for a safe and fun-filled event!
- Get vaccinated! The County of Los Angeles Public Health Department offers free vaccination services through a variety of locations. Please use this link to schedule your primary series or your booster dose.
- Take precautions especially if you or your loved ones are vulnerable.
- Wear a medical grade mask, even outdoors, if you are not up to date on your vaccines or if you have loved ones that are vulnerable
- Wash your hands often with warm water and soap or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if more convenient
- Test! To make sure you are game-ready, please take the appropriate precautions to test on game-day with an over-the-counter, rapid antigen test. You can also use the following links to access public services for a PCR test: Health and Human Services and County of Los Angeles
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home! While we will miss you, we must insist that you stay home and take care of yourself so you can join us at the next event!