To make higher education costs more transparent before a student actually applies to college, federal law requires all postsecondary institutions receiving federal funds for student aid to post net price calculators on their websites.
Based on the information you enter, you will be presented with a sample financial aid award with the following caveats:
- Calculations are based on the parameters for a freshman entering in Fall 2022.
- Results are dependent upon the accuracy and completeness of the information entered and are intended to provide only a general guide to your eligibility for financial aid.
- Any calculated award is not guaranteed by ArtCenter and is meant to be an indication of the aid you may be eligible to receive. ArtCenter’s Financial Aid Office is the final authority for determining the family contribution used to determine scholarship eligibility. Eligibility for the California State Grant or other state aid is based on your FAFSA application and the completion of your state grant application.
- ArtCenter’s gift aid is based on an admissions and scholarship committee review of the portfolio and academic record and therefore any gift amounts are general estimates and only reflect the student’s self evaluation.
- This is not an application for financial aid. Your information will not be retained or transmitted to ArtCenter in any way.
Financial aid and scholarships can be highly variable and the Net Price Calculator should not be viewed as a comprehensive guide to all opportunities open to you.
We're here to help answer any financial aid questions.