- 1931 Ford "A" Roadster David Martin
- 1937 Talbot Lago Type 150 CS Teardrop Coupe Peter Mullin Automotive Museum Foundation
- 1956 Maserati A6G/2000 Prototype Paul Merrigan
- 1958 Fiat Mirafiori Factory Shuttle Car Stuart Parr
- 1970 Lancia Stratos HF Zero Phillip Sarofim
- 1990/2006 Hemisfear Chip Foose
- 2005 Ford Shelby GR-1 Superperformance
- 2015 Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo Hezy Shaked
- 2019 Canoo Beta Prototype Canoo
- 2019 Chevrolet Corvette C8 General Motors
We welcome exhibitors with vehicles from all eras—classic to modern to concept—that represent the finest examples of original automotive design. Download the Exhibitor Application.
The ArtCenter Car Classic 2019 Selection Committee will select vehicles for exhibition from all applications received. Vehicles that have not been exhibited in the last two Car Classic events are preferred. You are welcome to enter more than one vehicle (please submit a separate application for each vehicle). Due to our limited space we are unable to accept all the truly beautiful and deserving entries. We appreciate your understanding.
Please complete the exhibitor application, and return it with photograph(s) of your vehicle(s) along with a brief description of each vehicle’s background, including such things as how your vehicle relates to the theme "One of a Kind: Vehicles That Stand Alone."
Entry forms and photograph(s) can be sent via email or by mail. Applicants will be notified within 10 working days of their status, upon review of the Selection Committee.
Applicants selected for exhibition will receive one complimentary General Admission ticket to the event. In lieu of an exhibitor fee, entrants are encouraged to enhance their experience by becoming a Car Classic Patron. Net proceeds from the event will go toward supporting student scholarships for our next generation of designers.