Graduates of the Illustration program of the ArtCenter College of Design will be able to:
1) Demonstrate fluency in conceptual thinking, visual vocabulary and craft.
2) Research, imagine, and articulate cohesive visual ideas as viable solutions.
3) Demonstrate an awareness of the culture at large, including historical and current contexts relevant to the work.
4) Demonstrate a current knowledge-based and flexible practice-based approach to the craft of Illustration.
5) Assess and focus their abilities toward a selected “Track’
6) Demonstrate the ability to meet current standards as a working professional.