ArtCenter’s Creative Tech Week highlights the College's influence on creative technology and the expanding roles of artists and designers in the field.
The program will define pathways for students to engage through classes, internships and careers, and share insights on key trends, challenges and opportunities. Educators, artists, designers, technologists, students and the general public are invited to join. Keynotes, presentations and discussion will address:
- What is Creative Tech? Code, Computation, Electronics, AI + Machine Learning, Extended Reality, Digital Creation and Digital Communication.
- How do Artists and Designers work and lead in Creative Tech? Collaborate, combine, mix, redefine and author projects in a world underwritten in technology.
- How has ArtCenter contributed to the field of Creative Tech in the past and how will we shape its future?
- How are Creative Technologists developing tools to promote inclusivity and diversity?
- What is the practical impact of Creative Tech on career paths and new opportunities?
- Monday, Oct 11: Creative Technology at ArtCenter
Tuesday, Oct 12: Perspectives from Our Global Creative Community
Wednesday, Oct 13: Creative Tech: New Modes of Storytelling
Thursday, Oct 14: Technology and Human Creativity
Friday, Oct 15: Future Futures
View the full schedule
Please note, while Creative Tech Week is free and open to the public, certain events are open to current ArtCenter students only.