Welcome to the Alumni Association
We want to stay connected with you and keep you connected to your ArtCenter Colleagues.
As a lifelong member of the ArtCenter Alumni Association your exclusive benefits include access to campus facilities, event discounts, special offers from Alumni Association Partners and access to your fellow alumni.
- Access to the Alumni Library – The James Lemont Fogg Memorial Library is accessible to all alumni. Cards are available through the Alumni Association and must be updated annually.
- CMTEL Access - With an appointment, alumni can explore ArtCenter’s Color, Materials and Trends Exploration Laboratory (CMTEL) at ArtCenter’s Hillside Campus. CMTEL’s material sample collection represents more than 150 manufacturers. To make an appointment, email email@example.com or call 626 396-4307.
- ArtCenter at Night (ACN) Discount - Receive up to 50% off ArtCenter at Night Classes. Discount does not apply to any lab fees for late fees and must be paid in full at the time of registration. For more information, or to register for a class, visit ArtCenter at Night.
- ArtCenter Connect - ArtCenter’s online job board and recruitment tool, is available for finding job opportunities and hiring fellow ArtCenter alumni.
- Career Planning and Counseling - Alumni are invited to contact the Office of Career and Professional Development for in-person guidance within one year of graduation. The Career Development staff is available to review portfolios and make introductions, when possible.
- Lifetime Email Forwarding
- ArtCenter Alumni Portal - Access the Alumni Directory, update your information, manage your email preferences.
- ArtCenter Connect - ArtCenter's online career portal, providing access to our new and improved job board, as well as a career resource library that houses documents related to professional development, including job search sites and websites for residencies, professional organizations and overall creative career support.
Be connected. Log in or create an account.